Thursday 27 July 2017

Best radio station to leave on in 2 year olds room (uk)


After many meetings with the health visitors about my sons sleep pattern she's suggested to leave a radio on in his bedroom. This seems to be working even though I was against it at first because I had to work hard to finally be able to fall asleep without music myself a few years back. But last night little man woke up, as I was sitting putting him back to bed his radio station that he's been listening to was playing 80s feel goods with madonna rocking out. I was surprised he fell back to sleep.Now I've never listened to the radio so I don't know what would be best to leave on. But apparently heart is to upbeat even at 2am.Any suggestions? Especially from night workers that know what radio stations become during the night time. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2w2fmIz

No comments:

Post a Comment