Thursday 27 July 2017

Time management at home?


Hoping this is the right place to post this, I've looked through other subs more directed at homekeeping but they don't seem very active.Sahm mom of a beautiful 9mo boy, just got on Zoloft for ppd about a week ago and starting to feel the fog lift. My home is a MESS. We moved about 3 months ago and there are still boxes around, an entire room is nothing but junk and boxes, there are clothes piled up everywhere, it's terrible. Even on my good days all I can manage to do is clean the kitchen and maybe pick up the living room if I'm lucky, and just those tasks seem to take 3+ hours and I'm not sure where the time went?My question is, does anyone have any efficient time management tips that will help me get my house sorted without just cleaning 24/7? Also, how to limit clutter? A lot of the time I get busy with the baby and I'll leave x, y, z on the counter or the coffee table and I must be thinking I'll get that later, but it's what contributes to the never getting past cleaning the kitchen and the living room cycle because the next day they're filthy again!Thank you in advance! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2uB55FK

No comments:

Post a Comment