Monday 31 July 2017

Taking 2.75yo to Disneyland, tips on how long and where to go? Never been before.


I can't tell anyone in real life because of in law family drama and they wouldn't be that great for advice anyways. How long should we go to Disneyland with my 2.75 year old? We're thinking we'll take things relatively slow paced and just enjoy things as we encounter them (shows/performers). We do plan on going on some of the toddler friendly and family friendly rides. We're going with my parents and my 17 year old brother WHO ARE PAYING FOR MOST OF THE TRIP!!! So we want to make things as comfortable for them and my kiddo as well.I'll take any tips you guys have. Also, ideas on when and how to tell kiddo? I don't think he's old enough to get it now but maybe in 9 months he will. We're going on late may right after Memorial Day. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2uR3j1L

No comments:

Post a Comment