Sunday 30 July 2017

Is this bad parenting on my part?


I have a 16 year old son and a 7 year old (we have more kids than that, but they're the only ones that matter for this question).I recently purchased a kit car for my 16 year old and I to build together. My plan is to buy all my kids something like this for us to do together as father and son/daughter when they're 16.My 7 year old son is really sad because his brother and I won't let him help with it. The point is for me to have a special one-on-one bonding project with each of my kids, so I've been telling my 7 year old to just wait until he's old enough and he'll get his own project.Of course, this hasn't done anything hut frustrate him. Part of me wants to simply tell him to stop being a brat, but the other part of me wonders if I'm being a bad parent and being inconsiderate of his feelings. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2vWtLa7

No comments:

Post a Comment