Monday 31 July 2017

Lament: I love my kids dearly, next to my wife they are the best thing in my life, but I'm so frustrated with them right now.


They don't listenThey have no common senseThey can trash a room in 30 secondsThey flail aboutThey don't behave in publicThey worse when they are togetherThey are total dramaThey only listen when I yell. I mean seriously this is how it plays out. Please clean up this mess (ignores me), later.. Please clean up this mess, you know what my expectations are (ignores me), later... Seriously guys we can't leave until this mess is cleaned up, if I have to ask you again I'm going to yell (ignores me), Yelling instructions like a drill instructor (crying, drama, but the work is getting done).I'm so sick of their behavior, I'm so sick of yelling, via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2vkWEja

No comments:

Post a Comment