Saturday 29 July 2017

Trying to teach adopted 10yr. old about his junk..


He's 10, about to be 11, and has no idea about his penis or the feelings he gets from it. So I sit on his bed and try to have a serious conversation with him on how a males penis sometimes gets bigger... When all a sudden he starts sobbing and then crying hystericallyNow a little bit of a back story: his Bio-father finally came into his life when he was 6yrz old, and according to his mom, he cried and hates his Bio-father whenever he had to go see him on the weekends because of what appears to be abuse. Now, ive only been in their life for a couple years but have already adopted the kid as my own, after his Bio-father relinquished all rights to him to me. I feel the child was abused because of tidbits he would tell my wife and I, but honestly he literally breaks down crying if we even mention his Bio-father so we can't get much out of him.Well tonight I caught him tugging on his little guy so I figured it is time to explain to him about the certain feelings that we men get when playing with it and what they mean. Well when I sat him on the bed, 30min after I caught him, and started to explain he bursts out crying like he is 2 yrz old and literally goes into a panic attack...So it basically sounds like he needs a therapist, am I right? Like maybe there is some abuse he is hiding he won't tell us? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2uIXdBN

No comments:

Post a Comment