Thursday 27 July 2017

Daycare bottle issue 10 month twins. Need advise


I have twin 10 month olds in daycare. They normally eat solids at 8 and noon and bottles around 9 and 2:30. When I picked them up today none of the bottles were given to the kids. When we asked the teachers they said they didn't know when to give them the bottles based off them napping off schedule today. When I look at the sheets the naps seemed normal. When I spoke to the director she made it seem like it wasn't a big deal and the kids must not have been hungry because they weren't crying. I feel like my kids were neglected today and am worried what else is happening?I am irate and am considering pulling my kids to another daycare. Am I over reacting? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2uHtdF5

No comments:

Post a Comment