Saturday 29 July 2017

Advice needed re inappropriate picture


I just gave my daughters (just under 4 and 6.5) an old camera of mine, and they've been taking some fun pictures around the house and of our family.But I looked at the pictures they took yesterday, and there was a very clear shot (apparently taken by my 3 year old) of my six year old's vagina.Now, I don't think there is anything sexual or dangerous or abusive involved at all -- they're just at the age where they think vaginas are funny and haven't quite developed a sense of privacy yet. But nevertheless, I'd like to nip this new fun game in the bud and explain to them that they cannot take pictures of their private parts with a camera.Any tips on an age-appropriate way to explain why that's such a bad idea? Thanks /r/Parenting! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2eVWLeg

No comments:

Post a Comment