Sunday 30 July 2017

anyone who goes to a pediatric dentist, a quick question for you--


*i also posted this question in the dentist sub, but figured some of you here may know the answer too. somewhere around the years 1997-2001, my mom took me to a pediatric dentist (i was already 20 around then). it was THE best dental experience of my life. they put some visor like thing over my head so a television screen was right in front of my eyes, i think i had headphones in so i could hear the TV show (and not the drrrrrrrr of the dental machine sounds), and i could change the channel on my own so i watched the golden girls :-) this was before the iphone came out. i dont remember the name of the dentist or even the location, otherwise i'd go ask him what it was and buy one on my own. i thought i could buy a VR visor to put my iphone in to duplicate the effect, but the ones I bought unfortunately have a line split down the middle so you can't watch a show as usual. any thoughts/ideas? i just want to be able to watch tv or youtube via a phone right in front of my face so i don't have to see reality, and have ear phones in so i don't have to hear dental noise. do any of you have a pediatric dentist who has one of these, and if so, can you let me know what the name of that apparatus is? i want one for myself to bring with me when go to the dentist even though i'm definitely no longer a kid. any thoughts/tips appreciated. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2vWbM3Q

No comments:

Post a Comment