Friday 28 July 2017

Toddler starting daycare soon and I am incredibly nervous.


I have been fortunate enough that my parents have helped me so I could stay at home with my son (21mo) and my mom would watch him when I had class or worked sometimes part time. Now I have recently gotten a full time job, and he will have to be in daycare. I'm particularly worried about naps (he is still breastfed to sleep most of the time) and possible aggressive behavior (biting). Now he has never bit another child, but he has bitten me, my mom, and my dad. Does anyone have any tips to help ease him into this new transitions? And tips for myself as well. I could cry just thinking about it. I don't trust anyone to watch him, and I'm worried with all the horror stories you read about daycares that something may happen. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2tRtU1e

No comments:

Post a Comment