Saturday 29 July 2017

Inappropriate behaviour? Please help.


I have 2 boys, aged 9 and 5. I'm 41 and a little bit conservative. My wife's so called bff is gay (king). They were good friends since their university days. He sometimes says or does inappropriate things.For example, today while on a boat about to go for a short trip, taking a photo of my wife and kids, he laughingly told them to grab her breasts. A lot of these photos that their group takes ends up on Facebook, but some don't.I'd like to know how many find this inappropriate?I asked my wife to have a chat with him about this, and she did, but also said to me that there are plenty of inappropriate things in life that our kids will come across and that we shouldn't shelter the kids so much.This is not the first instance of inappropriateness, nor is it the first time I've asked her to talk to him about it. We've had major arguments about his behavior which I find inappropriate. We are all Asians (for your cultural background information) and come from decent, somewhat conservative families.Since then I've holed myself up in the hotel room refusing to take part in other activities like swimming at the pool and dinners. Yes, I'm pouting. I just don't want to witness any more inappropriate stuff.There is some additional background information about my wife's group that I can get into, but it's long and may not be relevant. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2u7qmTN

No comments:

Post a Comment