Monday 27 August 2018

I'm so tired of struggling as a single mom


I didnt think it would be this hard. I love my child but god it is so hard.My child's father has disappeared off the grid and I was told he can't be served child support enforcement papers. I haven't receiced a child support payment in months. My child and i have been homeless once in her short 13 months of life. We are on the verge of being homeless again but I am hoping our landlord will help us out and give me a break.I started a new job today and spent 10 hours on my feet with shoes that had holes in them. I have to figure out how to afford new steel toed boots or else I won't be able to continue working this job I really needI have $12 to my name to afford groceries for me and my daughter to last us until the 7th when my SNAP balance reloads. Went to a different food pantry than before and they turned me away because I'm already receiving SNAP and WIC benefits. The first food pantry I went to in the beginning gave us mouldy and rotting food. I know they probably don't get things in the best condition in the first place but I can't feed that to my kid.Ive been suggested to go dumpster diving and do other unsavory things like make myself and my child fast to make food and the money last longer but I dont know if I can subject her to that. I can go without eating. Ive already lost 8 pounds from not eating to make sure she doesn't go hungry. I have to keep my pants up on my hips with zip ties because I can't even afford a belt.I love my kid. She is the best thing that's ever happened to me. But god. It. Is. So. Hard. If i had known it would be this hard I would have thought about who I was having a kid with. Im just so tired of struggling. I just want things to get better for the both of us. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2BP01CY

No comments:

Post a Comment