Tuesday 28 August 2018

I’m having a lot of anxiety about having a second child.


I currently have a 15 month old and am planning on getting pregnant in a few months. The only problem is that I’m having a lot of fear and anxiety about being pregnant and taking care of my daughter at the same time.I was really sick my first pregnancy and struggled to do anything besides lay on the couch all day. My husband is in his second year of law school and is gone most of the day. We also don’t live near any family who could help.I am so worried about being pregnant and running after my daughter all day. I am scared that I won’t be able to give her the love and attention she deserves. I really WANT to have more kids and I’m excited about more kids, but the worry and anxiety is currently outweighing the excitement.What advice do you have to help alleviate some of my fears? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2N2sSZe

No comments:

Post a Comment