Monday 27 August 2018

If you believe in signs..


This weekend my kids and me and my husband went to a watermelon festival farm about an hour from home (we live in long island so we went out east where its more rural). They have a mini playground so i took my 3 year old to play there while my husband took my 7 year old to do other things. There had to be around 20 kids around but there were two little girls who were sisters who kept playing with my 3 year old the whole time. Their mother came after a while and called them telling them it was time to go and when she did it put me into a shock. Their names were Ava and Olivia..the names of the twins i lost a year before i had my 7 year old. Iv been thinking about them a lot recently and this almost brought me to tears. Iv always tried to look for signs that they are around but i never felt like i saw one. Its probably just a coincidence but just hearing their names together. it made me sad but made me smile at the same time, but just maybe it was a sign since they have been on my mind a lot recently. I dont know if i sound crazy..probably but i just wanted to share. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PI7S8e

No comments:

Post a Comment