Sunday 26 August 2018

Am I the only one?


I love my two children more than life itself. I’ve recently been very depressed (since this spring) got on new meds and they seemed to be working for a while but now they’re not. Work has been hard and my boss is a condescending b*tch. When my kids get loud I get anxiety and almost scared for a second, even though I know they are just being normal. They’re not even fighting. I find myself yelling so loud sometimes. Taking them into Walmart yesterday almost gave me an anxiety attack. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday for new meds so I’m praying things will get better. My mornings of getting them ready and out the door in time for me not to be late have also taken a toll. Just hoping for some support and maybe a little advice on tricks to staying calm. I quit smoking in January which is great but I want one so bad sometimes. Life is just hard right now. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2MM9j7l

No comments:

Post a Comment