Tuesday 28 August 2018

4 yr old screaming and crying and begging not to go to school. Advice please?


Hi everyone. I have a 4 yr old who just started pre k. This is her first year. Because of her bday she Will have to do two years of it before KindergartenShe's been in for a week and two days. It is from 830-230. She has hated it since she went. She begs not to go and says there are too many people and misses Us Too much.Today she screamed and cried and refused to go in. The teacher said we could take her home and see if she calmed down. My dad lives by and we ended Up walking her back an hour late. She was happy until we got there. Screamed and cried and we let the teacher assistant take her back. They Called two hours later saying she was screaming and crying and saying she was Sick so we went to get her.Literally all day and night she has been crying and begging not to go to school. Saying she will miss us so much and she doesn't like It And does Not want to go.I know if I break and don't make Her Go she will remember this and never want to go To school.I know Tomorrow is Going to be a nightmare. I Want to do What's best for Her but I don't know what that is.Things. I've tried*tons of.encouragement * chart reward system * bribing with her fave things after school * talking all about it and explaining why she should go and how much she will love it *letting her take pictures. Or. Small comfort. Toy from home.It. Is breaking my heart seeing her this upset. Any advice? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NxEQXO

No comments:

Post a Comment