Wednesday 29 August 2018

Apparently my 6 year old is a little old man


My 6 year old son is currently enjoying a trip a few provinces away with my parents before school starts next week.One of my brothers friends is getting married and while we were all invited it’s my weekend on at work and they didn’t really give enough notice for me to be able to get it off.I was talking to him today about all the fun stuff he’s been doing and he confirmed that I wasn’t going to be able to go to the wedding. I reminded him we had talked about it but to make sure he had enough fun for both of us.His response “That’s just such a shame!”It took everything for me to agree without cracking up.He’s also taken to saying “as well” instead of “too” lately and it just makes him sound like such a little old man! I love it! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Nudjq8

No comments:

Post a Comment