Friday 31 August 2018

Has anyone regretted having a second kid?


Our son is 3 years old and a wonderful kid. Eats well, sleeps well, and is just generally nice and awesome.We're currently debating having a second. Here are my worries.I don't do well mentally post partum. I am predisposed to depression/anxiety and post partum was a dark tunnel for me (sleep deprivation, me doing all the work ie breastfeeding, and generally hating my husband)we fought a lot because of the abovemy husband works long hours so, while he is interactive and fun when he's around, I do all the "tasks"I'm not a super organized super mom. Things around fine right now in terms of home upkeep and coming etc but I worry about more chaos and mess with a second child that I won't be able up keep up withI feel like I'm just getting my life back and having some fun againto be honest, our relationship is fine but the foundation is not stellar (been together 13 years so there's lots of baggage) so Worst case scenario, I'd rather be a single mom to one rather than two.Assuming that you love your kids like crazy, any out there regret life after having a second? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PVGofR

No comments:

Post a Comment