Monday 29 August 2016

What are some traditions you've implemented into your family? I want to give my newly adopted kid some awesome memories!


My mom wasn't in the picture much and my dad was too busy trying to provide for me and my sister. We didn't really have many traditions at home, except maybe making pancakes every other Sunday (hence the name).My husband and I have been working towards adopting and that moment is just around the corner! The kid is absolutely adorable, 4-year-old with a smile for days and the laugh of an angel. I want to give her the most awesome memories and I was wondering what traditions we could bring in to make it all more fun. I have some ideas, but I was still wondering what all you moms and dads could recommend.Thank you all! I'm so excited. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2clrIHx

No comments:

Post a Comment