Saturday 27 August 2016

How much should I pay for baby sitting?


I have a 5 and a half month old and yesterday my boyfriend's best friend's younger sister (19) watched him for about 6 and a half hours while we both worked. This is one of the only times we have ever had someone watch him and we have always relied on my son's aunt in the past so she doesn't ask for any money. I asked our friend's sister what she is used to being paid and she didn't really give me an answer. I have no idea what to give her! I don't want to insult her and give too little but I also don't want to give her way too much and set an impossible standard for myself to keep up with (We aren't exactly rolling in cash). Any input would be great!(We are in the US for the sake of currency) via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2bpHmyk

No comments:

Post a Comment