Tuesday 30 August 2016

i am exhausted


Beyond exhausted.I'm a widow with three little boys. I stay home and babysit for three other single moms, four extra children total, with all different work and school schedules. I can't afford to put my own kids in daycare, this is how I make ends meet, barely.That's seven kids. Seven different wants, needs, likes, dislikes, and schedules.My extended family is small and distant. My in laws don't like being around my children because (they're assholes) it reminds them of the son they lost. I have no help, and I just need a break. Occasionally, I have a friend watch my kids so I can take a day off, sort of. But when I need it most, when I've had no sleep, and bedtime is still five hours away, and I need to cook and clean and everyone needs me RIGHT. NOW. I just wish I could turn to my husband and ask for five minutes alone. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2bPUkYN

No comments:

Post a Comment