Tuesday 30 August 2016

Am I wrong for wanting to purchase ear plugs to cancel out crying?


So, I'm prepping for the arrival of my second son and i brought up picking up some ear plugs to my wife to help cancel out the crying. With my first son, i was suprised by how stressed out I was when he would cry. It wasn't the act of crying but the pitch and volume that would get to me. It felt like he was screaming from the inside of my brain. When this happened I would have feelings of anger, despair and even violence. Needless to say I reacted poorly in a few situations. I dont want to feel that way again and I dont want to further upset the kid. My wife thinks its strange and is making me feel a little guilty.Does anyone here have any experience with using plugs or have any feelings as to why it may be immoral to use them? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2bO8mdq

No comments:

Post a Comment