Sunday 28 August 2016

Forgot the vastness of Disney awesomeness.


Let me start by saying I don't intend to start some political agenda argument about the conglomerate known as Disney.....All I came here to say is my son just recently turned 2 and has come to love almost all things Disney, ranging from Mary Poppins (Pop-Pop as he would say) to new ones like the Good Dino. Having seen a ton of these in my childhood and now researching them I get to experience how awesome these movies are all over again.And for the record as a 31 yo man I still nearly have an emotional breakdown every time we watch The Good Dino (that circle around the family).....TL/DR: son turned 2; likes Disney/animated movies and I get to also enjoy them again...which is awesome. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2bJMNKT

No comments:

Post a Comment