Monday 29 August 2016

I just found out she's really mine..


Back story- I had a fling with a girl I loved my whole life and still love but I guess she wasn't ready.. She said she loved me but she was also seeing another guys on the side. We did it a couple times and then she told me she was pregnant. We didn't talk after that. I was in shock and really angry at her. I loved her all my life and the chance it could be some other guys baby really made me angry. She texted me a picture after the baby was born and I didn't respond. It was a little girl, she was beautiful and looked like me. I knew she was mine but I was just so angry still at her mom. Time went on and we had no contact although I'd see the pictures of them on Facebook through friends profiles or around town.. They moved out of our town and I felt a great sense of relief. Today I got a message from her mom saying "I had a paternity test done on the other dad and it came back negative so she's for sure yours, I don't want anything from you but know you're about to get married and will probably have more kids soon. Evie is sick with a genetic disease and wont live much longer. You should see a genetic counselor before having more children." I'm in shock. I don't know what to tell my future wife. I don't know what to say to this woman who I loved and still love who has been there every moment for my dying child while I've been a dick. I never told my family or anyone. I don't think I can go anywhere home to my future wife, my sister, my parents, a bar no where feels good. Church doesn't even feel right. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2bNBLUO

No comments:

Post a Comment