Wednesday 31 August 2016

5yo REFUSES to eat any fruits or vegetables. 99% sure I'm doing something wrong as a parent.


Daughter, 5, eats ZERO fruits and veggies. I always put a little of something on her plate, maybe two blueberries, or a single baby carrot, or one little friendly slice of apple. 10/10 ends up in the trash.Tried smoothies ("um... I don't really like this...") Yay she tried a sip? She eats wheat bread thank God. She's always constipated and I am more concerned with her trying and enjoying food as opposed to getting the vitamins (I use PediaSure and gummy vitamins occasionally) I'm not interested in hiding fruit or veggies, I just want my daughter to not have the gag reflex if a strawberry touches her sandwich. And not be afraid to try it.I must have done something wrong as a parent in general. Yes, there has been an occasional rage moment where I yell and don't let her leave the table, but not for a few years. I'm really trying to be nonjudgmental of her stupid habits and encouraging about new things.Ideas?? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2bFiJLt

No comments:

Post a Comment