Monday 29 August 2016

Opinions please! My daughter's father is a nightmare who takes me to court constantly


My childs father is emotionally abusive and impossible to coparent with. He has informed me that he got another lawyer and is taking me to court, again, over my daughter starting kindergarten. I have sole physical, and state joint legal. I consistently inform him of all school and medically related decisions, as well as daycare changes etc like I'm supposed to. Be couldn't be bothered unless it inconveniences him in some way. Then he starts attacking me and its unbearable. Some issues he has recently started would be allowing our daughter to hold his gun, letting his girlfriend bathe with her (never even met her, i dont even bathe with her, just assist) takes her out of state to girlfriends house without informing me per his request that i don't take her out of state without letting him know. His mother has my child during his time while he stays out of state at his girlfriend's. Plus more ridiculous issues. He can afford a lawyer, i cannot. Any advice? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2cn3bBS

No comments:

Post a Comment