Tuesday 30 August 2016

Child won't stop peeing at night


My son is 4. He has been potty trained for over a year now. We have been doing pull ups a night cuz it's easier. But I decided after buying this last box that was going to be it. We are into the second week and he is still peeing every single night. I know he can hold it but just is so used to being able to go in a pull up maybe?I've tried making him clean up the pee on the bed and the bedding. Bribing him with a treat if he doesn't pee his underwear. Getting mad/showing disappointment when he does pee himself. I also have him avoiding fluids hour before bed. Having him pee before bed. I don't know what else to do.I'm 8 months pregnant so I'm thinking that I'm going to start waking him up when I pee in the night to help. But not sure if that's really going to help in the long run.Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2c8IBkj

No comments:

Post a Comment