Wednesday 31 August 2016

7 MO daughter: My wife says she needs to see a craniosacral therapist because our baby is "not symmetrical". Advice please.


So a couple things here.My wife thinks that our daughter is "not symmetrical" which she says is the reason why she has yet to begin crawling. She also got this idea that she uses the right half of her body too much. Got this from her chiropractor that claims that babies that show too much handedness...well it's a sign of poor development or future motor control issues or something.So she wants to take her to a cranioscral therapist to get "adjusted". I'm just not sure about it. I did a google and I found some people swear by it and others not, and even a story of a baby dying from the "therapy".Does anyone have any more info? I'm just not sure how to feel about it.edit: I did a bit more googling and now I'm a tad concerned. Baby stiffens right leg more than the left and definitely right hand dominant. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2bW0NyF

No comments:

Post a Comment