Saturday 27 August 2016

15 mo overeating?


LO eats everything we give him (yay) but also shows little signs of being full. I usually share my meals with him (eggs, fruit, low-salt home-cooked casseroles, pasta, bread, etc... no junk food), and he often eats larger portions than I can handle. We give him plenty of water, milk, and toddler formula, and we rarely give him snacks unless we're traveling. Sometimes at picnics, I hand him a full pickle or a full corn on the cob (after eating an adult-sized meal) and he'll walk around eating it until it's done.He's always been a voracious eater, even when only breastfeeding. And since 1 month old has been in the 95th percentiles for height and weight. His weight has plateau'ed a bit in the last few months, so DH is worried we're not feeding him enough. We battle whether we should give him a dinner since that keeps him up late, and I rather he gets sleep.I couldn't find a consensus anywhere online about proper feeding. He's otherwise, happy, healthy, and climbing on everything. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2brWVHu

No comments:

Post a Comment