Tuesday 30 August 2016

My step-daughter (17F) and her first job!


So today was my step-daughters first day at her new job and she was very nervous and excited about it. We talked about how crazy it was because she really didn't know what was going on the whole time but she sounded positive.This evening after I got home from being with my son, my wife tells her daughter to tell me what happened at work. Apparently, her manager offered to sell her weed and after my daughter declined she asked her how old she was. I was livid, what kind of adult in a leadership position is offering to sell kids weed?? The manager went on to tell her that she has a MMJ card and she gets it for the rest of the employees as well.So it all blows up and we argue because her mom doesn't think I should do anything because her daughter handled it. I'm glad my daughter was truthful and handled it the way she did but I don't agree with this managers actions. Am I overreacting? I should state that I am pro marijuana and think it's a lot safer than alcohol, but it's still illegal in our state and trying to peddle your medical marijuana to my kids is unacceptable. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2bSvcOn

No comments:

Post a Comment