Tuesday 30 August 2016

Tip for infants/toddlers not quite big enough to sit in the shopping cart seat.


I discovered this by accident but since I've started doing it parents come up to me in the store every single time and tell me it's clever so I thought I'd share it here.Basically, you just need a pool noodle. With the little one sitting normally in the shopping cart seat with legs through each hole, place the noodle behind them and bend each end towards the front and across the lap. Facing the child, place the right end through the left leg hole and the left end through the right leg hole. I have a photo but linking is discouraged here. It ends up looking like the cover of Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells album.I know there are pads and products out there for this purpose but the noodle supports him/her well, is something that they can hold onto, doesn't take up much room in the car, and it's cheap and fun.I promise I don't sell pool noodles for a living. Hope this is helpful. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2bCpZYF

No comments:

Post a Comment