Saturday 27 August 2016

Age old question


Every Saturday and Sunday morning, without fail, my kids (3 & 6) are up before the sun, not even kidding. Sunday-Thursday, they are in bed by 7:30 and I have to wake them up every morning for school. Friday and Saturday, we let them stay up till 8:30 or 9. Saturday and Sunday are the only days we have as a family and they are unpleasant because my kids are whiney, cranky, jerks because they didn't get enough sleep.We have tried the color clock thing and it was pointless. They have blackout blinds and curtains, so their room is crazy dark. They share a room which totally sucks. My oldest wakes up and she is relentless until everyone in the house is awake with her. She is the real problem. My 3 yr old loves sleep. Help me! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2boQZ0i

No comments:

Post a Comment