Monday 29 August 2016

Snapchat reprieve?


A few years ago my daughter asked if she could download Snapchat and we said no because at the time she was too young and it had a reputation of being used to swap nudes etc. She ignored us and downloaded it anyway and we caught her. Long story short, she did this 3 times and we caught her each time until we had a massive fight and then she stopped. Fast forward to today - she's 15 years old and SnapChat is more of a social media thing- she's asked us if she can download it.So here's my dilema: I don't mind her having SnapChat in itself but I read this post and it's made me think I should say no SnapChat EVER because she intentionally ignored us 3 times and downloaded it anyway. On the other hand I don't want to be an a-hole about this and maybe we should let her have it.What do you think guys? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2c35Xrz

No comments:

Post a Comment