Thursday 27 June 2019

Why doesn’t your kid eat normal food?


Mine doesn’t because it’s gross. You know what is super fun though? At every family function, everyone loves to point out that he won’t eat anything unless I bring it in a sandwich bag out of my purse, make him feel like a weirdo, and name all the food normal children eat.PB&J? He doesn’t like PB&J? All kids like that. Hamburgers? No?! That’s crazy, hamburgers are the best! Cheese and crackers? He really should at least eat that, there’s nothing not to like! Pizza? Now you’re just lying, everyone loves pizza! Chinese food? Even egg rolls?!!I just don’t understand, why do they even care? Do they honestly think I haven’t tried to get him to eat PB&J? Or any two foods touching? The kid is only 3 and has sensory issues and food allergies. I wish they would just back off and let him eat his applesauce and chips in peace without me having to specifically tell them to mind their own business. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2J9jjDC

No comments:

Post a Comment