Wednesday 26 June 2019

What’s the sweetest thing your kid has done recently?


I work a graveyard shift. Generally speaking, I fall asleep right when I get home in the mornings after work.A few days ago, I fell asleep on the couch. I randomly woke up to find my 8-yr-old daughter snuggled up next to me, rubbing my head while watching a cartoon.I didn’t let her know I was awake immediately. My heart damn near melted. Obviously, I know she loves me a lot, but I never expected that!Eventually I pretended to wake up and said, “I love you, honey.” She just smiled, got up and went to play with her cousins upstairs. It was so random yet extremely heartwarming. I told her mother about it when she came home later and she said she was envious. 😂❤️How about you, folks? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NcD6r0

No comments:

Post a Comment