Friday 28 June 2019

Choosing to place my baby for adoption.


I am in my early 20’s. I got pregnant while my long term boyfriend and I were broken up for a couple months, we’d been friends since we were preteens and started dating at 16. We broke up for a short time to figure out who we were without each other, turns out we love each other unconditionally and will never part again. However, I got pregnant from a fling and now I’m choosing adoption. I feel like it’s unfair to ask my bf to father this baby like it’s his. I also always pictured having a family when I was married and stable bc I came from an unstable family and don’t want that for my child. I’m also just not ready to be a mommy.. I want to be someday.. just not now. My mother, is begging me to keep the baby but I just can’t. I already feel like this baby belongs to someone else. I need to know I’m doing the right thing. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2J99plv

No comments:

Post a Comment