Friday 28 June 2019

Proud Mommy Moment


I set the goal to be done nursing my son by the time he was 2, which is coming up in September. We're down to only one session to fall asleep, but he relies heavily on nursing to get there.Tonight was the first time he went to sleep without nursing from start to finish and he was such a good sport about it! I was expecting some protest and whining, but he calmly accepted my gentle "no, no's" and used his water cup instead. I've been dreading this moment for a few reasons, mainly taking away our special bond from him. But he snuggled me extra hard and brought tears to my eyes as he met this awesome milestone with grace. I'm sure not every night will be this easy, but I am so thankful for this moment with him tonight ❤️ via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZT3Yhi

No comments:

Post a Comment