Sunday 30 June 2019

Don't Want 17 Month Old to Stay With MIL


To cut a long story short, I'm a stay at home dad and both my parents are dead. My wife's mum stays a 3 hours drive away but regularly visits every 2-3 weeks and stays 3-4 days. During this time, I let her do everything as she wants to look after LO and I'm really happy for her to be involved in LOs life, I have no issue with it at all. She has now asked for LO to stay with her for 3 days whilst we stay at home. My wife agreed but when I found out I was furious and feel cut out of the decision. I don't trust her to take LO for 3 days and for LO to be a 3 hour drive away. My wife is furious with me, but surely who has care over our LO has to be a joint decision and we both have to agree? It's causing a pretty big argument between us with both of us not moving from our position. There's just no way I'm sending LO away for 3 nights so far away and staying in a house that isn't baby proofed but I don't know if I'm in the wrong or right. Any advice? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Xjgbiv

No comments:

Post a Comment