Friday 28 June 2019

Future step son/mommy issues


Good morning fellow redditors,So, I'm a male, my fiance is female. She has a 3 year old son and I have an almost 5 year old daughter.Her son can be a hand full. All he does is cry and whine at the littlest things and especially for mommy. I can RARELY do ANYTHING with him. I want to build a connection with him, especially since his A-hole father decided to up and leave.He is a great kid minus the crying at everything and for mommy. He'll constantly cry that I'm hurting him or "ouchie" when it's just me in the room and his mom is doing something in another room. This happens when I'm not even touching him. He won't even let me unbuckle him from the car seat.I'd never hurt the little guy and I care for him, just as I care for his mom.I don't remember my daughter EVER being so whiny and crying, like he does.I want to help my fiancee out so much because she totally gets overloaded with life and dealing with him on her own, she won't admit it, but I can tell, so I try to help but he goes bezerk. He flips out at everything.Any advice to a guy genuinely trying to be a good male figure in his life. I want to help raise him (which has already been agreed upon with my fiancee), it's just hard with a kid that is constantly upset about something. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2xk5DA6

No comments:

Post a Comment