Wednesday 26 June 2019

Anyone else feel like they have nothing to offer?


I do everything for my severely autistic, cerebral palsy, vision impaired both eyes, epileptic, asthmatic and with Global Developmental Delay 1 yr old baby boy. Yesterday we just got out from the hospital because of pneumonia. I feel like a failure. I feel worthless and I have nothing else to give. I'm broken. Depressed. Running on empty. Im full time mom and a single mom with no job coz my family disowned me because they are disappointed that i have a special child and blame me about what’s happening in my life telling that its my choice (why you didnt choose a good partner, why have a child with a lot of health issues) that hurts million times coming from a family, i never imagine that theres a family like my family who will hurt and make me more suffer.Today i have a tons of medications, check ups, therapies, needs listed infront of me and i dont know where to ask for help. I feel helpless. Im crying everyday telling sorry to my son. I love him so so much but i dont know what to do now. I feel so alone. I hope i could talk to someone to lift me up and give me some enlightenment that theres hope. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2LlJIkg

No comments:

Post a Comment