Tuesday 25 June 2019

3 year olds are tough, until they're not.


My 3 year old is stubborn. I keep telling myself it will pay off when shes an adult. But for now, she makes me what to scream and pull my hair out on a daily basis. But today I accidentally came across the wristband I wore when my son, her baby brother, was in the NICU. She witnessed me have a PTSD induced panic attack for the first time without her dad home to help me.You guys.This girl grabbed my hands and put her head on my shoulder. She said "It's ok to be sad mommy. He was really sick." Then she gave me a big squeeze and looked at me with her big green eyes and said "You're my hero mommy."Cue even harder crying.For the rest of the day she was perfect and continued to remind me that I am her hero.As messed up as I feel inside...Im someones hero. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/31WnF9S

No comments:

Post a Comment