Wednesday 26 June 2019

Only child- boredom


Hi! Just wanted to ask for advice on what to do throughout the day during summer. We live in a small town so not much around. We don’t have family or friends here and just spend our days alone. It’s hard to meet people because I have extreme anxiety. Only thing we have is a pool to keep us busy but that gets tiring. My child does attend jiu jitsu 2 days a week but that’s only for an hour. What do parents do with their kids all day? Especially if they have an only child where they have no siblings to play with. I’ve noticed my little one is getting lazy and loses his joyfullness/hopefulness because our days are unproductive/unfulfilling. I guess I’m looking for activities that motivate, stimulate, educate. Thanks! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZMhDqn

No comments:

Post a Comment