Wednesday 26 June 2019

Does anyone else drive around with their kids sometimes so they don’t have to be home with them?


I’m currently a stay at home mom to a 3 year old. After running an errand or going to an appointment or going anywhere in the car with my daughter really, instead of going straight home I’ll circle the neighborhood sometimes. I do this because I’m tired and need a break but my daughter doesn’t really nap much anymore. When we get home I go right back to getting pulled in a million directions; I’m hungry, I’m thirsty, I want to color, can we go outside, can you play with me. I love my little one and I love feeding her, coloring with her, taking her outside, getting down on the floor and playing with her, but I also love sitting on my butt and not waiting on a tiny person hand and foot, even if it’s just for an extra 15 minutes in the car. I drive and I breathe and once I feel like I’ve decompressed a little, we go home and I jump right back in. Anyone else have an unusual way that they get a little break in? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2X1hjSJ

No comments:

Post a Comment