Wednesday 26 June 2019

Vent about entering the threenager stage...


I have heard about this stage from so many parents, but my daughter has always been very agreeable and “easy” and I guess I just never thought she’d go through it - or maybe I just thought it wouldn’t be as “bad” as others make it out to be.Let me just just say they’re all RIGHT. So so right. We are about 2 months in to her “3s” and good god I just want to rip my hair out. Every word out of her mouth is sassy, bossy, whining, or crying. She talked from a very early age so she’s pretty advanced from a conversation standpoint but now that’s become a problem since she literally thinks she KNOWS EVERYTHING! And if you contradict what she thinks is “right” in that moment, cue more whining and crying.She does have her loving and sweet moments, but they feel so infrequent lately that I just want to scream!!!!I guess I’m just looking for support because after somehow wrangling her for a nap I’m just sitting here on the couch feeling like a shit mom because it seems like I do nothing but scold her behavior anymore :( via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/31XmSpd

No comments:

Post a Comment