Thursday 27 June 2019

I made a terrible mistake.


About 7 years ago I was playing Animal Crossing: City Folk on my own as a full grown adult without any children. At the time I thought it would be HILARIOUS to make a shirt to sell in The Able Sisters shop, to the NPC animals, of a naked woman. So mature, I know. It was funny in the moment.Fast forward to today. I have a 5 year old son who has recently started playing this same game on the same save file. Now, I am no fool, I removed and replaced said offensive shirt from the Able Sisters shop so that my son would not be purchasing it. WELL.What I did NOT know, was that despite the shirt no longer being for sale in the shop, some of the NPC animals in town ALREADY OWNED THE SHIRT. So now my kid runs around town running into animals in town dressed like this via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2ZT6tjK

No comments:

Post a Comment