Thursday 27 June 2019

My daughter passed away


As of June 21st my daughter passed away at 7. I got to see her today for the last time before she's cremated. Idk how to handle this idk what to do. I lost the one thing that had meaning to my life, she was my happiness and motivation to be a better father and person. I feel as if I'm slowly dying, I have no motivation to get out the bed. All I want to do is sit in the dark and cry til I eventually meet my end. I was suppose to pick her up next week to bring her to my home in Cali and I never get the opportunity to see her one last time. I learned to do hair and paint nails just so she know daddy willing to do anything for his baby girl. I just want to die.Anyone who has children love them and care for them. Let them know you love them unconditionally and even when your upset of them it's out of love. Listen to their problems and help the best of your capability because you never know when it's their last day. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2xgTxI1

No comments:

Post a Comment