Friday 29 June 2018

What do I say to my wife?


This is the third cycle that we’ve been trying to conceive our first, and this time around she felt in her heart that she was pregnant - she even insisted that she was feeling early pregnancy symptoms. She took the a test this morning, and it was clearly negative. She’s heartbroken. I know, logically we’ve only just begun trying, but trying to comfort her has been difficult this time. I think she’s afraid that there might be something wrong with her due to complications from anorexia in her teenage years. I don’t think we’re ready to head down that road towards testing yet though. Don’t get me wrong - I’m also very disappointed; we both want children badly, but she’s taking it so hard. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2N9GRtl

No comments:

Post a Comment