Saturday 23 June 2018

The amazing effects of Adderall.


Not on my kid, on my husband. Holy shit. He recently got diagnosed with ADHD (fucking finally, he’s 35 and always knew sth wasn’t right and now we finally know) and is being medicated now. And it’s absolutely amazing. He’s awake. He notices me, our son, like, there’s no more fog. I don’t know how to describe it, he was always kinda quiet bordering on “I don’t give a fuck” and now it’s totally the opposite. And our son obviously loves it too. Before, he was such a mamas boy because my husband wasn’t super responsive to him and it was always huge drama when dad had to do something or go somewhere with him/say goodbye to me - and now it’s no biggie! He just says ok and happily goes with dad. I don’t know with who else to share this but it makes me so so happy and relieved. I was starting to doubt, ya know? Anyways. I’m really happy about this! The downside is that ADHD is thought to be inheritable (I have it too, also medicated) so our son might have it too; but I’m thinking, we both know the symptoms and how to deal with it so our kid is gonna be fine. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Ki1eFY

No comments:

Post a Comment