Thursday 28 June 2018

We just had a run in with a pup.


First and foremost, this ends way better than it begins so hang with me.So, today we had a dogdate with a friend of ours puppy. As they were running around and doing dog things, my daughter who is five was climbing a hill behind them, maybe five feet away from me. The pup in question is 1, and a boxer mix so he is very high energy and my dog is a 7 year boxer mix who's considerably more laid back. Anyways, the pup decided out of the blue to chase my daughter and in doing so knocked her over and went to nip at her shirt. By this time, the pups owner and I are already in motion. Before either of us can intervene my old lady jumped in between my daughter ave the pup and made it known that she was not happy about it. The pup took off and I swooped up the little and my doggo sat right at my feet.Needless to say, my daughter was shook, but other than a scratch on her from sliding down the hill, unharmed.Y'all it was scary. And my friend feels terrible. But it was a good learning experience for all of us, and my little is no worse for the wear. The best part of the whole experience though was when we got home my daughter ran straight up to her dad and said "DAAADDDYYY, the mean dog bit me in the gina!"Let's just say I lost it, which sent the little into a giggle fit. Dad was bewildered, my stomach hurts from laughing and the little now understands that the butt and the vagina are separate, and that she didn't get bit at all.I'm still giggling, and I really needed to share my hilarious ending to what could've been a much much worse experience. And in case anyone is wondering my doggo got extra treats and all the love for being the best old girl in the world.Tl:Dr daughter got knocked over by a pup, rescued by my pup and then uttered the single funniest sentence possible. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2lF9tOo

No comments:

Post a Comment