Wednesday 27 June 2018

Thoughts about Roblox/YouTube?...


Is it just me, or is there an entire generation of kids that are getting their brains scrambled with this garbage?There is a sea of disturbingly weird shit on that platform as well as the corresponding/related YouTubers and their videos. Stuff that just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, or worse... I honestly wonder if these kids are sociopaths. The difference in my son's behavior after watching/playing for even an hour or so is very noticeable and I'm starting to suspect that these 'kids' - and in many cases I'm talking teenagers who act much younger than their age - are creating virtual garbage that is having some serious subliminal impact.I'd like to hear others' opinions on these (or other) platforms... Please don't flame me about 'parenting,' because that's exactly what I'm trying to do here.Thanks! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2lEVJDv

No comments:

Post a Comment